CONTRACTS & LEGAL NOTICES
Current Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and other legal notices are posted here and in the Times Journal newspaper’s classified ads. To view current opportunities, click on the desired notice listed below.
To view current job opportunities, click on the desired job posting listed below and print for important dates and procedures. Once the job’s closing date has passed, this pertinent information is no longer available online.
Gilliam County Fire Services Coordinator
Gilliam County Fire Services is seeking a qualified individual to act as the Fire Services Coordinator for Gilliam County fire departments. The selected person must be a self-starter who will work closely with volunteer emergency service providers in a support role.
- Coordinate budget
- Coordinate and track firefighter training
- Volunteer recruitment and retention
- Grant writing for resource development
- Provide administrative services
- Oversee vehicle operations
- Drafts policies and procedures
- Coordinate communications.
- Knowledge of standard performance for fire and emergency management
- Excellent communication skills including oral and written
- Budgeting experience
Preferred qualifications include:
- An NFPA Certified Fire Instructor I or the ability to obtain instructor certification
- Firefighter I and Wildland Firefighter II or the ability to obtain certification, and or emergency manager or equivalent experience.
Salary range is $36,000.00 to $48,000.00 DOQ.
Contact Gilliam County Fire Services Board through Shannon Coppock at Gilliam County Fire Services, P.O. Box 623, Condon, OR 97823, email: email@example.com for application or online at https://www.condonchamber.org/ under Job Posting or at http://www.co.gilliam.or.us/government/employment_opportunities.php
Closing date is 5:00 p.m. Thursday, February 28, 2019.
No current City of Condon openings. Please check back later.
Applicants for every open position are required to complete the City of Condon’s Application for Employment, available here in pdf format. If you are unable to download the application, you may contact the City by calling (541)384-2711 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, except for holidays.